Why should I choose Rita’s Nail Salon?
I love my work. I love my atmosphere.
This is what I want for you:
- I want you to get compliments every day, from the day you walk out of a visit to the day you walk back in.
- I want your nails and skin to be healthy.
- I give excellent gel and acrylic treatments.
- I confirm all of my appointments 24hrs in advance and I will let you know in advance of any issues with time.
- I am gentle, relaxed, and not rushed.
- I make sure my work doesn’t chip or fade.
- I want your nails to look beautiful, natural, and thin.
- I am respectful of time and respond to queries in a timely manner.
- I have plenty of color options.
- I want you to come back to me.
One should choose Rita’s Nail Salon because services are professional, and the experience is one of a kind.
Does Rita Nail Salon have parking space?
How do I book with Rita’s Nail Salon?
Widget not in any sidebars
What kind of payment does Rita’s Nail Salon accept?
I accept all major cards and cash payments.
What will I do if I want to buy a gift card?
I dispense gift cards which have no expiration.
Can I tip on my gift or credit/debit cards?
Tips are accepted in cash or on card charge.
What will I do if I need to delay or reschedule my appointment?
For Rescheduling Call (803) 636-4386
What is your cancellation/refund policy?
You may cancel your appointment at any time up to two (24) hours before the start of your session, for a full refund. Any cancellations made after twenty-four (24) hours before the beginning of your session will not qualify for a full refund.
Do you accept walk-ins?
Do you charge an extra fee for callus removal on a pedicure?
Yes, $5 extra.
Do you charge for nail fix?
Repair a nail Is 3$.
Should I report my nail chipped too soon after service?
Yes, chips or malfunctions of services will be repaired immediately.
Do you charge for soaking off nails?
Soak off gel polish is 10$.
How long does a gel manicure last?
A gel mani should last up to two weeks.
What is a gel polish manicure?
A gel polish mani is a full manicure with the application of gel polish.
So You Use acrylic products?
I do not use acrylic products except to repair a single nail or toenail repair.
How do you disinfect your tools?
Tools are washed first, then placed in a dry sanitizer for 15 minutes. Or, tools are washed first, then placed in a Barbicide solution for 15 minutes.
Do you reuse single-use items?
No, files and buffers will either be given to the client for their next visit or discarded in the trash after use.
Do you wear gloves?
I wear gloves for all pedicure services.
Is there a restroom available at your location?
A full restroom is on premises.
First-Aid Kit On Premises
SNACKS ON PREMISES